Quantcast

Greasy rags spark kitchen fire at Billings arcade - KTVQ.com | Q2 | Continuous News Coverage | Billings, MT

Greasy rags spark kitchen fire at Billings arcade

Posted: Updated:
(File photo) (File photo)

BILLINGS - The spontaneous ignition of greasy rags caused $15,000 damage to a Billings arcade Sunday morning, Billings firefighters said.

Firefighters responded to the kitchen blaze at Bones Arcade, 1425 Broadwater Ave., at 7:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Billings Deputy Fire Marshal Tyrone Morgan. 

The business was occupied but no one was injured, according to Morgan.

Damaged included fire and water damage to the kitchen. The property and contents inside were insured, Morgan said. 

WEATHER
Powered by Frankly

© KTVQ.com 2018, KTVQ.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?