BILLINGS - A woman and two children escaped a house fire Thursday morning in central Billings.
The fire was reported around 7:40 a.m. at 51 Rhea Ln.
The woman and children were outside of the house when the Billings Fire Department arrived minutes later.
Battalion Chief Ed Regele said the front door of the home was open when they arrived and the woman and two children were standing outside.
Fire officials later said it appeared the fire was started accidentally by combustibles left on top of the kitchen stove. There was fire damage in the kitchen and smoke damage to the rest of the house.
The amount of damage was estimated at $200,000.
There were no injuries reported.
The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your
You have reached a page which is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page